BevX Professional Services
Sean Ludford offers a full-range of consulting opportunities for your Brand, bar, restaurant, and company. Whether you are launching a new product or need to fine-tune some aspects of your beverage or hospitality business, Sean’s breadth of expertise will help you get the job done.
Sean has worked with brands in virtually every category of wine, beer, and spirits. Here are a few examples of projects:
- Assisting in the creation of new products or improving existing commercial products
- Preparing for product launch and relaunch
- Optimizing products for winning Gold at competitions
- National wholesaler brand education
Brands seeking consultation may want to check out this handy infographic – BevX Private Analysis
For the Bar & Restaurant
Sean has opened scores of restaurants and bars (one as an owner) and has developed beverage programs and trained staff on three continents. Restaurants and bars are the pillar of the service industry. Sadly, many staff members are insufficiently trained on the art of service and product knowledge. Sean can assist with a wide range of needs from any entire creation or overhaul of the beverage offerings and presentation to simple one-time training sessions. Presentations are custom-made to meet your specific needs. Service include, but are not limited to:
- Improving Client Service, such as understanding customer signals and creating a first-rate experience
- Increasing Wine, Beer, Spirits knowledge with hands-on training
- Creating custom systems to better create wine & drinks lists, streamline ordering, and track new products
- Identifying areas of lost revenue
- Team Building Seminars
For The Beverage Curious
You don’t have to be in the business to have a staff that is keenly interested in wine, spirits, and cocktails. Let Sean create a memorable hour or day of fun and education. Custom sessions are built to satisfy your time, interests, and budget.
Improve your bottom-line today, contact Sean for further information or to book a consultation regarding your needs.
- Bacardi Buying Patrón Tequila In Deal Valuing Brand at $5.1 Billion
- MADD backs scientists’ goals for reducing drunken driving but doesn’t endorse lowering 0.08 blood-alcohol limit
- Chapel Gate calls for transparency in blended Whisk(e)y
- Alcohol Spending Hit $241.8 Billion in 2017
- US Beverage Alcohol Volumes Decline Again in 2017