The key to great cocktails is to start with fresh, quality ingredients and then don’t make a mess of it. If that sounds a lot like the key to great cooking , you’re right.
The easiest path to fresh is homemade. I have included a collection of my favorite homemade mixers that will make your cocktails brighter. These homemade mixers are not difficult to make and the little effort you do apply will be rewarded in triple when you serve your fresh cocktails. Enjoy!
- Scotch Whisky Association launch legal challenge against German whiskey over ‘Glen’ Name
- Groundhog Day – Six More Weeks of Winter (not so fast)
- The Game – 52nd Super Bowl
- Thieves steal 1,000 Brunello wines from Col D’Orcia
- Sky Ranch Foundation Awards Grants To East Bay Children’s Law Offices And Urban Initiatives