Michelada - BevX Turbo Version
The Michelada is a wildly popular drink in Latin America. If you have ever enjoyed a cool beverage in a local bar in Mexico (A bar filled with tourists sipping frozen cocktails while wearing socks with sandals doesn't count!) you have likely seen this drink up close. We love the classic version but as we are wont to do, we have turned up the flavor and the octane a bit with our Turbo version! It's a great way to get back on the horse - so to speak... Enjoy!
12 oz. Quality Mexican Beer
1 oz. 100% Blue Agave Blanco Tequila
1 oz. Sangrita
Half of one lime
It's great anytime but if it's a hot summer's day, you hear waves crashing, and you may still be a bit injured from the night before this may be the perfect cocktail.
Add the Tequila and sangrita to a chilled beer glass. Squeeze the lime half - cut it two pieces - into the glass and drop the limes in. Top with the cold beer. You can salt the rim (like a margarita) if you like and garnish with a lime.
This is a variation of the classic Michelada.
Source: Sean Ludford, BevX
- Over 1 million visitors expected at whiskey distillery visitor centres
- SKY RANCH FOUNDATION AWARDS GRANTS TO THE ORANGE DUFFLE BAG INITIATIVE AND FOSTER ADVENTURE
- The boss of Diageo’s local whiskey says Ireland’s luxury range is ‘underdeveloped’
- New Reviews for December 19, 2018
- Concern over numerous incidences of Canadian-produced liqueurs being passed-off as ‘Irish cream’